Dr. Svetlana Fetisova
Specialist Specializes in gynecology and fertility medicine, Candidate of Medical SciencesAsk the specialist
- Kirov State Academy of Medicine.
- Clinical studies in obstetrics and gynecology at Kirov State Academy of Medicine.
- Post-graduate study at FSBI Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology Ministry of Healthcare of the RF at the Department of Maintenance and rehabilitation of reproductive function.
- Her thesis dwells upon modern approaches to prophylaxis of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome in IVF protocols.
- Thematic advanced training in employment of assisted reproductive technology in treatment of different kinds of infertility, topical issues around the pathology of uterine cervix, pregnancy noncarrying.
From 2000 specializes in preparation and achievement of pregnancy of patients suffering noncarrying and infertility, including employment of all kinds of assisted reproductive technologies. From 2008 she studies measures to prevent from ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome women with high risk of development of this complication.
Dr. Fetisova is the author of ten published works on obstetrics and gynecology in national and international publications, three of which were published in journals peer-reviewed by Higher Attestation Commission.
Member of the Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR)