WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO UNDERGO TREATMENT IN A SPECIALIZED IVF CLINIC?
We will help you to become parents!
According to the World Health Organization infertility is diagnosed when pregnancy is not achieved after over a year of a regular sexual life without contraception. Fertility specialists emphasize that infertility can be treated with the conservative methods, but only if the problem is detected in its early stage. That is why it is very important to turn to a clinic of reproductive medicine in time. Even if you are in menopause, but you want to have a baby, the fertility specialist can suggest you a way to achieve it. Our specialists can help practically every married couple or a single parent to have a baby.
Nowadays in Moscow many clinics offer infertility treatment with the help of IVF. However, they are multi-field and reproductive medicine is not the main field they are focused on.
For efficient diagnostic and infertility treatment we recommend you to turn to specialized clinics of reproductive medicine. What are the reasons for it?
• In IVF clinic you can have a consultation of all the specialists in one visit. These specialists with large practical experience are fertility specialists, obstetrician-gynecologists, urologist-andrologists, endocrinologists, geneticists, and embryologists;
• IVF clinic is equipped with special modern equipment и materials which are indispensable for the complete and efficient examination of male and female reproductive system;
• Specialized IVF clinics apply various infertility treatment techniques, which have already proved efficient, and the latest achievements of reproductive medicine, genetics, and embryology.
What does IVF treatment course include?
First of all, it is a thorough diagnostics. According to the statistic data, in the majority of married couples infertility is caused by female or male factors or by a combination of them, which presupposes that both the spouses have to undergo a treatment course in order to restore their fertility. In most cases it can be restored with the help of the conservative methods, i.e. hormone level restoration, weight reduction, treatment of inflammatory pelvic diseases and immune disorders with medicines. The advanced techniques such as IVF or ICSI are recommended by the fertility specialist according to medical indications.
What is IVF?
Extracorporeal fertilization is a fertilization of an oocyte in vitro. After that embryologists cultivate the embryos in a special medium and on the 3d-5th of their development transfer them into the uterus of the woman. A pregnancy achieved with the help of this technique does not differ from a pregnancy achieved in the traditional way. The efficacy of IVF treatment performed by clinics of reproductive medicine is about 40%.
What is ICSI?
ICSI, or an intracytoplasmic sperm injection is applied when sperm fertility is significantly reduced. In this case the embryologist selects a spermatozoon with good morphological properties and injects it with the help of a microneedle into the cytoplasm of an oocyte. In specialized centers of reproductive medicine the embryologists are very good at this technique. If there are certain medical indications the fertility specialist may recommend you to undergo Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD).
Egg and sperm donation programs
When are necessary egg or sperm donation programs? Sperm donation is recommended in cases of severe forms of male infertility, when the other techniques give no positive result. Sperm donation may be necessary for single women. One of medical indications to egg donation for an IVF program is the lack of oocytes (caused by menopause, for instance) or their poor properties, as well as numerous IVF attempts with a negative result and a poor ovarian response to hormonal stimulation, or IVF attempts resulting in embryos with poor properties.
What is surrogacy?
Surrogacy is recommended when a woman cannot carry a baby due to her health state (for example, uterine agenesis or malformation). In this case the embryos created with the help of an IVF procedure (when an oocyte of a woman (egg donor) is fertilized with the sperm of her husband (sperm donor)) are transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother, a woman who is ready to carry a baby she has no genetic connection with. After the birth of the baby the biological parents are registered in quality of the legal parents of this baby, as it is specified in the surrogacy agreement.
Infertility treatment in Nova Clinic
Nova Clinic is one of the few specialized medical centers in Moscow with rather high efficiency values of male and female infertility treatment. Efficient performance depends on a number of key factors and we consider each of them:
• We are for individual approach to every patient. We are absolutely sure that infertility diagnostics and treatment must be performed according to the particularities of every separate case!
• All the specialists of Nova Clinic are highly-qualified. They often participate in national and international symposia, congresses, conferences;
• Performance level in Nova Clinic comply with the international standards, which is proved by the certificate ISO 9001 given to the clinic;
• We use only modern equipment and devices certified in the territory of the Russian Federation;
• For IVF performance we use only the best materials certified in the territory of the Russian Federation;
• Our specialists are not only highly-qualified, they are very tactful and sympathetic with their patients (this is what our patients and their relatives say about us) ;
• We have our own bank of egg and sperm donors as well as surrogate mothers (all of them are thoroughly examined);
• We attend our patients with due care, which explains why we are often recommended to both to Russian and international patients.