The list of the necessary examinations to undergo before IVF treatment in compliance with Order N107n issued by the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation on August 30, 2012 includes:
- Stained smear bacterioscopy (valid for 10 days).
- Smear bacterioscopy for causative agents as well as Candida agents, antibiotic sensitivity testing (valid for 30 days).
- Cervical cytology (valid for 1 year).
- PCR diagnostics for chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, micoplasmosis, mycoplasma hominis, trichomonas vaginalis, gonorrhea (valid for 1 year).
- Advanced colposcopy and biopsy (valid for 1 year).
- Urine test (morphological and chemical properties examination (valid for 10 days)).
- Advanced blood test (valid for 10 days).
- Test for crude protein, glucose, total bilirubin, conjugated bilirubin, AST, ALT, creatinine, urea, gamma-GT (valid for 10 days).
- Coagulogram (valid for 10 days).
- Test for syphilis (RW), hepatitis В, antibodies to HCV, HIV (for both spouses (valid for 3 months)).
- Blood group and Rh determination tests for both spouses (valid for unlimited period).
- Blood test for Т4, ТТH, FSH, LH, testosterone, DEA-S, progesterone, cortisol, estradiol, prolactin on the 3d-5th days of menstrual cycle (validity period is individual).
- Ig G antibody venous blood test to toxoplasma, rubella, HSV-1, HSV-2 (valid for 1 year).
- Ig G antibody avidity test to toxoplasma, CMV, rubella, HSV-1, HSV-2 (valid for 1 year).
- Blood test for listeriosis (valid for 6 months).
- Mammary glands ultrasound on the 5th-7th days of menstrual cycle (valid for 6 months).
- Thyroid gland ultrasound (valid for 6 months).
- Electrocardiogram (valid for 1 month).
- Photofluorogram (done at the place of residence, valid for 1 year).
- Physicians’ medical certificate stating the absence of contraindications to IVF and embryo transfers (valid for 6 months).
- Endocrinologist’s medical certificate stating the absence of contraindications to IVF and embryo transfers (valid for 6 months).
- Semen analysis (validity period is individual).
- A visit to andrologist (recommended to the male spouse)
If the patient is affected by chronic diseases, or she had numerous IVF failures or miscarriages, or delivered a baby with genetic pathologies, the specialists of Nova Clinic enlarge this list with examinations which are necessary for the detection and treatment of hemostatic, immunologic, genetic, endocrine infertility factors and infections affecting the efficiency of the treatment.
The main goal of your treatment program is to have a long-expected and healthy child.