Can healthy couples experience fertility problems?
Sometimes infertility occurs in absolutely healthy couples, in case of their biological or, more precisely, immunological incompatibility. This condition can be revealed using some specific tests, and can be overcomed by using supportive reproduction methods.
Infertility in perfectly healthy and well compatible married couples is called the unclear or unexplained (also called idiopathic) infertility. In many cases this is believed to be a psychogenic condition associated with the particulars of family and sexual relations, or with subconscious (unconscious) reluctance of a woman to have children. In such case the consultation of a family psychologist will be helpful.
What is the best day of the cycle for the primary visit to the reproduction physician?
The 4th and the 5th days of the cycle are the best time for the ultrasound examination during the first visit to the doctor.
What are the medical indications for surrogate motherhood?
1. Absence of the uterus (congenital or acquired);
2. Deformation of the uterine cavity or of the cervix due to congenital uterine anomalies or diseases;
3. Untreatable intrauterine adhesions;
4. Extra-genital and genital pathology in which carrying of a pregnancy is contraindicated or not possible;
5. Unsuccessful repeated attempts of IVF with the usage of high-quality embryos which transfer does not lead to pregnancy.
How long does surrogacy process with IVF take and how often one needs to see a doctor?
The IVF and surrogacy procedure will take about 2 months during which the genetic mother will have to visit the clinic approximately 5 times (excluding the pre-IVF testing and pretreatment).
How to Get a Russian Visa?
All foreign nationals are required to have a russian tourist visa to come in Russia. Russian entry visas can be obtained at the local Russian Embassy or Consulate, proper authorization (invitation) from the Passport and Visa Department (UVIR) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs or specially authorized travel agencies is required.
New regulations on a visa obtaining procedure in EU countries
The Russian consulates located in Europe take from 3 to 10 business days for the visa processing. In addition, Russian visas issued by the consulates in Europe now have a five day "waiting period" before entering Russia, i.e. person can not come in Russia for at least 5 days after the visa is issued. This rule has been applied sporadically and it seems to largely depend on a consulate. If your travel plans are urgent, we strongly recommend you to contact the Russian consulate you plan to collect your visa at and make sure that your visa will be available in time.
The following documents should be submitted to the Russian Embassy or Consulate to obtain visa to enter Russia.
1. Your original passport with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
2. Two copies of the Russian visa application form completed and signed.
3. One passport-size photo signed on the back.
4. If Individual Travel: Confirmation of hotel arrangement from an authorized Russian travel company or directly from the Russian hotel with the reference number and confirmation number for the visa.
Nova Clinic will perform the visa support letter for the Russian consulate to get a tourist visa (if needed)!