Sperm bank of the Nova Clinic in Moscow enables the infertile couples with a severe form of male factor infertility to see the arrival of the long-awaited pregnancy and to give birth to a healthy child. The use of the donor sperm eliminates the risk of transmission of genetic diseases to the child.
Indications to insemination / in-vitro fertilization (IVF) using the donor sperm:
- a malefactor of infertility,
- sexual (ejaculation) dysfunctions,
- unfavorable medico-genetic forecast.
- absence of sex partner.
All sperm donors undergo the medical and psychological examination according to the Order of the RF Ministry of Healthcare № 107n:
- General practitioner’s examination and diagnosis;
- Urologist’s examination and diagnosis;
- Psychiatrist’s examination and diagnosis;
- Geneticist’s consultation;
- Blood test for HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B and C;
- Determination of blood group and rhesus-factor;
- Examination for sexually-transmitted infections (herpes, gonorrhea, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis, cytomegalovirus, chlamydiosis);
Usage of cryopreserved donor sperm is possible only for the samples that have been tested repeatedly for HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B and C. The usage of donor sperm enables to exclude the risk of transmission of different infectious diseases and avoid the encounter between donor and recipient.
The clinic provides the following information about the donor:
- Height / weight
- Blood group and Rhesus factor
- Color of hair/eyes
- Form of face / nose / ears
Sperm donation is absolutely anonymous! Donor sperm is the property of the clinic and the donors have no access to the information about recipients of their material.Besides the IVF program with sperm donation, Nova Clinic has also IVF programs with egg donation.